Fast for Terri, Michal, & Judge

• Thread starter Thread starter jman507
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jman507

I guess my lenten penance looks so little now. Keep Terry and all in your prayers during this Holy Week & coming Devine Mercy Sunday.

When our government starts acting as if its merciful to starve someone to death, its time to start making some reperations.

Let us fast too to be in solidarity with Terry in this time not knowing how the near future will turn out. Nor forget to pray for the change of heart for others who thinks that this, starving to death someone, is a good turn for our nation.

I agree we could fast for Terri. It is a small thing considering what she is experiencing this weekend. I would like to make a plea to all of you at CA forums:
Here is my plea:
I am posting this site for all to go and vote. It is an MSNBC poll on Terri and we need to make our presence known.

We just got

msnbc.msn.com/id/3080261/

Currently the poll says that 40% are in favor of putting Terri’s tube back in . Let’s make that number higher. I want the MSM to realize that people in favor of life do exist. Let’s shock the people at MSNBC. Perhaps it will change how they cover Terri’s case and those in the future.
We just reached 41%. YES!!!

jman507,

There’s great emphasis being put on the feeding tube
being removed…but so is the source of her water
supply. Can you even imagine how thirsty she is
already?

This is one of the greatest acts of barbaric cruelty
I’ve seen in my lifetime. We wouldn’t deprive an
animal of water…and yet this is being done to a
helpless human being, Teri Schiavo.
God have mercy on her, and send wisdom to those
who are trying to have the tube replaced.

reen12

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend her in battle,
Be her protection against the wickedness and
snares of the enemy…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back