C
catholicgranny
Guest
Hello all, I’m new, and I promise to post a proper introduction soon, but I have a bit of time urgency to this question so I hope I’ve posted it in the right place.
I will be traveling tomorrow, Good Friday, arriving at my destination while it’s still morning there. My hosts, who are not Catholic, are likely to have made arrangements for meals (several people are coming, and I am the only Catholic among them). I don’t want to offend them, nor do I want to draw undue attention to myself, but the fact remains that I am obligated to observe the fast of the Church. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you and may God bless you!
I will be traveling tomorrow, Good Friday, arriving at my destination while it’s still morning there. My hosts, who are not Catholic, are likely to have made arrangements for meals (several people are coming, and I am the only Catholic among them). I don’t want to offend them, nor do I want to draw undue attention to myself, but the fact remains that I am obligated to observe the fast of the Church. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you and may God bless you!