Favorite account of the Passion on Palm Sunday?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicZ09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicZ09

Guest
So, there are three cycles of readings, and three different Passion accounts on Palm Sunday. What is your favorite?

Year A: Matthew’s account
Year B: Mark’s account
Year C: Luke’s account

I think I like Matthew’s account the most out of all three. Yay! That’s next year. I really like John’s account of the Passion on Good Friday, though.
 
So, there are three cycles of readings, and three different Passion accounts on Palm Sunday. What is your favorite?

Year A: Matthew’s account
Year B: Mark’s account
Year C: Luke’s account

I think I like Matthew’s account the most out of all three. Yay! That’s next year. I really like John’s account of the Passion on Good Friday, though.
Hmm, a tough one.
Personally, I really prefer Matthew’s, but Mark’s is more bare-bones and raw = which earns it good points in my book. Luke is more comprehensive, which I also like. Can I say I like all three? 😉
 
Hmm, a tough one.
Personally, I really prefer Matthew’s, but Mark’s is more bare-bones and raw = which earns it good points in my book. Luke is more comprehensive, which I also like. Can I say I like all three? 😉
Sure.

And for some reason, I always think Matthew’s is the longest out of all three.
 
My favorite seems to be which ever one I am reading (or hearing) at the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top