Favorite places to pray the rosary

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajg

Guest
What is everyone’s favorite place to pray the rosary?

I have three that I regularly use:
The beach
Adoration
Rosary Garden
 
Adoration, especially outdoor Adoration.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Last edited:
Never had the chance for outdoor Adoration. One of the local parishes has perpetual adoration, I will stop by after working (I work evenings 3 days a week and get off at 2300), I especially love to stop by after a stressful shift
 
In the car on my commute or going anywhere really I love the thought that I am praying over a spot where likely no prayer was ever uttered. I feel like it makes the roads safer somhow.
Dumb I guess.
 
I know exactly how you feel. If I’m going to be driving longer than half an hour, I use the rosary ring in my truck to pray. Makes me feel safer
 
I also pray in the car too ☺️! I love it.
But my favorite is at night when everyone is asleep and I’m here with my candle and it’s quiet.
 
Nowhere. The Rosary is not my favourite prayer. If I find myself in a beautiful place or adoration chapel, I will, depending on the time of day, more likely bust out my Breviary, Bible, or spiritual book.
 
In the car I pray along with YouTube almost every day. I love it because when I’m driving to and from work it’s really my alone time with God. Once I get home it’s Husband and Daddy time. It’s amazing what prayer while driving does for you. Clears your entire mind, quiets your million thoughts and worries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top