B
Baptista
Guest
I haven’t been here much. I can’t recall which day was my last foray onto the forum, but I remember all of you. You know that, I hope.
Please pray for me. This chemo/radiation is really making me feel lousy. It wasn’t supposed to be as bad as the last chemo I had. Well…I still feel terrible. I have mouth sores, even though they said at the chemo clinic that this chemo doesn’t cause mouth sores. Well…SOMETHING is causing them. And they forgot to schedule a shot I was due last Friday. I knew nothing about it, and went from radiaion (same building) to the hospital for a test that lasted hours between injection and actual scan. I had no way of getting to the clinic for that shot, so that is probably making me feel worse. I’ll get it tomorrow after radiation.
Then I see my oncologist Tuesday, and I’m going to write a list out. I truly am not a whiner, but this is getting to me big time. And I have no help to do things, so it’s making it that much worse. Just doing a small load of laundry today exhausted me.
And now I need to check a few prayer requests and get myself off here again to rest more. I’m sleeping quite a bit.
Please, please pray I feel better soon.
Please pray for me. This chemo/radiation is really making me feel lousy. It wasn’t supposed to be as bad as the last chemo I had. Well…I still feel terrible. I have mouth sores, even though they said at the chemo clinic that this chemo doesn’t cause mouth sores. Well…SOMETHING is causing them. And they forgot to schedule a shot I was due last Friday. I knew nothing about it, and went from radiaion (same building) to the hospital for a test that lasted hours between injection and actual scan. I had no way of getting to the clinic for that shot, so that is probably making me feel worse. I’ll get it tomorrow after radiation.
Then I see my oncologist Tuesday, and I’m going to write a list out. I truly am not a whiner, but this is getting to me big time. And I have no help to do things, so it’s making it that much worse. Just doing a small load of laundry today exhausted me.
And now I need to check a few prayer requests and get myself off here again to rest more. I’m sleeping quite a bit.
Please, please pray I feel better soon.
