FIAT Rosary

• Thread starter Thread starter Monica_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monica_C

🙂 Greetings. I’m new to the forums and writing from Sacramento, CA.

Is anyone familiar with the FIAT Rosary? I joined a FIAT Rosary prayer group a few months ago. The emphasis is on Mary’s fiat and how we all must give our fiat to God. We also meditate on the mysteries, but in an abbreviated form. The FIAT Rosary was introduced by Cardinal Suenens in Belgium in 1984 and approved by Pope JPII.

Just wondering if anyone had comments on this…

Monica_C said:
🙂 Greetings. I’m new to the forums and writing from Sacramento, CA.

Is anyone familiar with the FIAT Rosary? I joined a FIAT Rosary prayer group a few months ago. The emphasis is on Mary’s fiat and how we all must give our fiat to God. We also meditate on the mysteries, but in an abbreviated form. The FIAT Rosary was introduced by Cardinal Suenens in Belgium in 1984 and approved by Pope JPII.

Just wondering if anyone had comments on this…

Are Fiats blessed cars again? Just kidding

No I have not heard of this. What is Mary’s fiat? Please supply more info and links.

Thanks,

Sid

Hi Monica_C from Deaconswife in Bear, DE. I have been praying the Fiat Rosary since 1984. From praying this rosary I have grown closer to our Blessed Mother and have a greater appreciation of her role in salvation history. It has also drawn me to want to emulate her in all I do. I pray that you and the members of the rosary group draw closer to our Blessed Mother and to her Son through praying this FIAT rosary.

:gopray2:

Thank you for your lovely comment.

I’m relatively new to our group (and by far the youngest 😉 ), but our “cell” has been going for quite some time now. We’ll be celebrating the Feast of the Nativity of Mary on Sept 8th with all the cells in our area by attending Mass, praying the FIAT rosary and then having a nice picnic afterward in the park.

It’s a beautiful spirituality, but it doesn’t replace the traditional rosary, just complements it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back