T
The_Catholic
Guest
Could someone please, PLEASE pray for my father? His name is John, he’s 70, in a few months he’ll be 71, a former marine, Veitnam Vet. He has extremely severe arthritis in his hip, I mean it’s really bad he can barely get around. He is always in pain, 24/7 unless he’s asleep. The doctor’s got him on morphine, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 at night and even that doesn’t make him feel comfortable.
My mom says today he said a few suicidal sounding things, so I’m getting very worried. If there was just something out there to help, something! Do any of you know of any "miracle’ drugs?
P.S. please pray also for his Faith. he’s Catholic, and believes in God, but hasn’t been to Church or Confession in a long time, he also has a difficult time understanding many things in Christianity. But as a plus we talk about God everytime I visit, the conversations are awesome. I just pray he’ll seek God out all the more, and ask for forgivness. I think certain things that happened to him in the war still bother him.
In advance, thanks for all your help brothers and sisters.
My mom says today he said a few suicidal sounding things, so I’m getting very worried. If there was just something out there to help, something! Do any of you know of any "miracle’ drugs?
P.S. please pray also for his Faith. he’s Catholic, and believes in God, but hasn’t been to Church or Confession in a long time, he also has a difficult time understanding many things in Christianity. But as a plus we talk about God everytime I visit, the conversations are awesome. I just pray he’ll seek God out all the more, and ask for forgivness. I think certain things that happened to him in the war still bother him.
In advance, thanks for all your help brothers and sisters.