For my finals

  • Thread starter Thread starter redbetta
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redbetta

Guest
I have a final in statistics and in biology this Monday, a paper in poetry due Wednesday, and a final in sociology Friday. My finals on Monday are the two hardest and the ones I have struggled the most with. I actually aced my stats midterm last week, but, I started studying for that three weeks prior so that does not mean I will do well on the final. Honestly, I was excited to major in biology, but, the biology classes at my school are terrible. You can understand the concept very well, but, the exams are only multiple choice and the questions tend to be very badly worded. As a result, my dream as been crushed.
 
Praying for you that final week may go well for you. Hang in there, after final week things can sometimes seem less bleak, hopefully for you in regards to your dream.

God Bless,

Mary.
 
Praying that you may recall and apply all that you have learned as you take your final exams, and praying that you may be free of needless anxiety.
:signofcross:
 
Hi redbetta,

Prayers said for your intentions.

I pray that all goes well for you.

God bless you! 🙂
 
Prayers for Test Takers

Almighty God and Father,
please help us in our examinations.
Help us to face them with courage,
steady in nerves and keen in mind.
Help us to understand the questions that are asked,
to remember all that we have studied,
and to express our answers accurately.
Lord, grant us success, if success is good for us,
For you know what is best for each one of us.
With loving trust therefore we say,
“Whatever the results, blessed be your holy will.”
We make this prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen.

:gopray:
 
**Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.**
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen
 
Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen
 
My two worst finals are tomorrow and I cannot focus on studying. I don’t feel confident about everything, but, it is becoming harder than ever to focus. Pray I do well and that my hard work will not be reduced to nothing.
 
I had to walk out on my final today in stats because of stomach ache and nausea. Consequently, I cannot take the other one today. I swear, this must be God punishing me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top