For Sick Love One

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tepeyac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tepeyac

Guest
Please pray for my loved one, M, who is sick and in the hospital tonight. I’m really worried and I could use all your prayers.
 
I hope you have family or friends to keep you company as you hope and pray for your loved one’s recovery.
I will keep you and M in my prayers and thoughts.
God bless and comfort you :grouphug:
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Thank you for your prayers! M is still in the hospital. Please remember M in your prayers, that the treatment will work. Thank you.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top