Forgiving a system

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pai_Nosso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catechism of the Catholic Church
The Catechism has been rewritten / modified many times.

At any rate, I don’t want to derail the thread any more than I already have, so if you’re interested you could start a new thread and tag me. I’d participate. It’s an interesting question.
 
40.png
Vico:
Catechism of the Catholic Church
The Catechism has been rewritten / modified many times.

At any rate, I don’t want to derail the thread any more than I already have, so if you’re interested you could start a new thread and tag me. I’d participate. It’s an interesting question.
Council of Lateran IV
… and He ascended equally in both, to come at the end of time, to judge the living and the dead, and to render to each according to his works, to the wicked as well as to the elect, all of whom will rise with their bodies which they now bear, that they may receive according to their works, whether these works have been good or evil, the latter everlasting punishment with the devil, and the former everlasting glory with Christ.
Footnotes from the Catechism on this are:
269 Cf. 2 Pet 2:4.
270 Gen 3:5.
271 1 Jn 3:8; Jn 8:44.
272 St. John Damascene, De Fide orth . 2,4: PG 94,877.
 
Last edited:
Forgiveness is conditional for those that repent. Satan will not repent.
God’s forgivness requires repentance.

We are commanded to forgive. We must forgive other people or we will not be forgiven by God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top