FREE Catholic xmas gifts to increase spirituality

• Thread starter Thread starter Seven_Sorrows
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seven_Sorrows

Hey everyone,

I am in Seven Sorrows a Catholic band. We do everything free for Christ, just to try to bring people closer to the faith (and what a better time to share than Christmas?). So do you know anyone (especially youth) who would like a cd, shirt, stickers, rosary, prayer cards…anything???

Please pray for us (donations would be nice too to cover costs, so we can keep giving away to those who can’t afford).

Go to the merch page!

If you want to listen first you can go here for a few songs, or our website for all of them. Our music goes from hard stuff kids will love to acoustic stuff grandma will love.

God Bless You all!!!

Hey everyone,

I am in Seven Sorrows a Catholic band. We do everything free for Christ, just to try to bring people closer to the faith (and what a better time to share than Christmas?). So do you know anyone (especially youth) who would like a cd, shirt, stickers, rosary, prayer cards…anything???

Please pray for us (donations would be nice too to cover costs, so we can keep giving away to those who can’t afford).

Go to the merch page!

If you want to listen first you can go here for a few songs, or our website for all of them. Our music goes from hard stuff kids will love to acoustic stuff grandma will love.

God Bless You all!!!

Seven Sorrows:
Hey everyone,

Go to the merch page!

God Bless You all!!!
What a wonderful site, I loved it… I am so excited, because you are local to me too ( I live up in Crestline)… I would love to come see you play sometime.

You should post this on the watercooler thread or one of those other ones too.

PS… I see you posted there. 🙂

Seven Sorrows:
Hey everyone,

Go to the merch page!

God Bless You all!!!
This is incredible. Over a year ago when I first started going to Catholic discussion boards the first thread I started I asked if there were any Catholic rock groups out there. I was exposed to Christian rock and was curious if any Catholics had formed similar bands. This looks great!!! When I have more time I am going to really look though your web site.

God Bless and Good Luck!!!

I posted over on the Spirtuallity section a longer post, you will see you read my mind, anyways, GREAT site…

40.png
cove:
This is incredible. Over a year ago when I first started going to Catholic discussion boards the first thread I started I asked if there were any Catholic rock groups out there. I was exposed to Christian rock and was curious if any Catholics had formed similar bands. This looks great!!! When I have more time I am going to really look though your web site.

God Bless and Good Luck!!!
Not to take away from Seven Sorrows (great name, great band! :)) but just wanted to throw out there for those interested that another great Catholic band is Sonar, out of the Twin Cities.

www.sonarband.com

God bless,

+veritas+

Thanx amy,

Email us and we will talk. Yeah we play shows everywhere. We will play your church too if you set it up!

God Bless

+veritas+:
Not to take away from Seven Sorrows (great name, great band! :)) but just wanted to throw out there for those interested that another great Catholic band is Sonar, out of the Twin Cities.

www.sonarband.com

God bless,

+veritas+
Sweet that is awesome!!! that doesn’t take away from us…it only adds to Christ’s glory. Thanx for lettin us know…we want to know of ALL the catholic band…that is one we actually didn’t know of yet…thanx again!!!

Hey, Seven Sorrows (Mike), I see you are the drummer. My Husband is a drummer. Drummers rock!!!👍

thanx 😃

have time start up a Catholic band…and then their could be 3 in the United States!!! hehehe

Seven Sorrows:
thanx 😃

have time start up a Catholic band…and then their could be 3 in the United States!!! hehehe
He is in a band and they do some Christian rock music. Their keyboardist belongs to one of those non denominational churches and they have done the music for the services that take place in a school cafeteria. Very different experience for a cradle Catholic. It is an opportunity for them to branch out. They have considered looking into doing more of that type of venue.

that is awesome. Doing music for Christ is great, but if everyone isn’t the same faith…it makes it extra hard, no matter how much the band says it doesn’t matter.

Just think…everytime they “preach” to the kids, or onstage, it will probably go against one of the religious beliefs of one of the band members. So then, does that band member either ignore it, or confront the other band member. So then either the message becomes really watered down, or it is slanted toward one faith. I could give a million examples, but just think the singer telling kids…
“Just accept Jesus and you will be saved” or “All you need is a personal relationship with Jesus”.

I was in a “christian” band…and long story short, I switched to singer, put “catholic” lyrics in our songs (anti-birth control, anti-abortion, anti-UN, pro-mary) and that really caused us to breakup.

God Bless everyone who ordered, you are keepin’ me busy!

Have a great Advent and Christmas.

Enjoy your music!

God Bless everyone who ordered, you are keepin’ me busy!

Have a great Advent and Christmas.

Enjoy your music!

Cool Music! I really like the one song, Vengeance. Don’t think it will ever become an entrance hymn to mass, but I think it’s awesome! 🙂

actually we had to play a retreat once…just as background music with no singing…and we played that song super slow and acoustic…and it was SOOO pretty…we just did it to be funny with no practice and it turned out awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back