From the "Spirit"

• Thread starter Thread starter Confiteor
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches

Sounds like the author got hit full force by many obedient-to-the-Magisterium Catholics, who had enough with the dissent coming from Catholic publications.

The author would benefit from reading Father John Corapi’s articles on Church Teachings especially the Catechism of the Catholic Church. In this way the author would have sound catechesis as a reference.

In my opinion a significant contribution to many Catholic leaving the Church is due to ambiguous catechesis and out right dissent by Catholic theologians and catechists.

40.png
MiddleBear:
Sounds like the author got hit full force by many obedient-to-the-Magisterium Catholics, who had enough with the dissent coming from Catholic publications.
What did he say that would lead you to believe that?

I wonder if the author has considered the response to his "You may be right" letter. My reaction to receiving one would be “*And you may be right, but until you provide evidence of that don’t expect me to waste time or money on your publication.”

*The media should always remember that they need the public more than the public needs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back