Gary Sinise: Catholic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arizona_Mike
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this article! I have always had great admiration for Gary Sinise as an actor and for the work he has done for our troops and veterans.

Now it is nice to know he is Catholic too!
 
I remember Gary Sinise in in an excellent picture where has a young son who participates in spelling bees at his Catholic school. The hold up is that his son likes to wear ‘holy vestments’ based on a statue in the local Catholic grave yard.

Unfortunately the Sisters at his school thinks they are dresses AND a lot of trouble ensues.

But the son wins the National Catholic spelling bee dressed in his ‘holy vestments’ and gets to go to Rome to meet the Holy Father. The son is dressed exactly like the H F in white cassock and all.

I wish I could remember the name. It is an excellent picture with serveral big stars in it, like Shirley Maclain.
It’s a one word name that comes from a man’s name. Like Jonah or Micheal. If you can find it, please watch. It comes on late on one of the cable movie channels.
 
I remember Gary Sinise in in an excellent picture where has a young son who participates in spelling bees at his Catholic school. The hold up is that his son likes to wear ‘holy vestments’ based on a statue in the local Catholic grave yard.

Unfortunately the Sisters at his school thinks they are dresses AND a lot of trouble ensues.

But the son wins the National Catholic spelling bee dressed in his ‘holy vestments’ and gets to go to Rome to meet the Holy Father. The son is dressed exactly like the H F in white cassock and all.

I wish I could remember the name. It is an excellent picture with serveral big stars in it, like Shirley Maclain.
It’s a one word name that comes from a man’s name. Like Jonah or Micheal. If you can find it, please watch. It comes on late on one of the cable movie channels.
The movie is “Bruno”.
 
Are you sure? Unless there are 2 movies named Bruno the one I heard about is not about a Catholic spelling bee.
You are probably thinking about the other Bruno. It’s about a homosexual male model. Completely different!

There are two movies with the same name, it happens.
 
You are probably thinking about the other Bruno. It’s about a homosexual male model. Completely different!

There are two movies with the same name, it happens.
No. The Bruno I heard about was definitely not about a Catholic spelling bee! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top