Ghost videos = Satan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OurGodIsWithUs
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OurGodIsWithUs

Guest
When I was in high school, and felt kinda sad, I would watch ghost videos. Somehow, I would feel brave. Our school has iMacs, and during 7th period, my free period, I’d go in there, turn the lights off, and watch ghost videos. Some friends came and were like, “Dude, that stuff’s scary why are you watching it?”

I didn’t feel the same way. They say it’s disturbing but I didn’t think of it like that. I was interested.

A priest, during confession, told me that such videos portray demons and that I should steer clear of them. I concurred, and ever since, haven’t watched those videos. I feel more positive, and feel happier not watching them.

Was he right? Was it really Satan in disguise?
 
I would have to agree although not necessarily satan buy any spirit remaining here is a lost spirit and likely evil - all good spirits would of moved on.
 
Was he right? Was it really Satan in disguise?
I’ve watched many of those videos and at least 95% are obviously fake. The small number remaining are questionable at best.

People watch scary/creepy movies all the time. I don’t find these alleged “ghost” videos anymore objectionable.
 
any spirit remaining here is a lost spirit
The Church doesn’t believe in lost and wandering souls. You die, are judged, and either go to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.

That being said, some Saints have seen the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
 
Yeah, that’s no good. It’s not like anything useful will be obtained anyways. At best, using Infrared cameras you’ll capture some movement. That’s it!
 
But that’s for a person possibly suffering from possession.

These other folks are probably just picking up static.
 
I thought you were talking about the band Ghost’s videos. Ghost is openly and unapologetically satanic.
 
Last edited:
I guess that would depend on who you ask. Scientifically speaking, this is all considered bunk. :man_shrugging:t2:

Unfortunately most of these paranormal investigators don’t actually know what it is that they’re dealing with. There’s a lot of ignorance concerning these matters. That’s at least one reason why Adam Blai stepped away from those investigations and now works for the Church.

I actually sat down with an individual within my Diocese concerning this. They tend to avoid recording anything due to privacy concerns. If anything is recorded it’s done by a Medical Professional. Or in at least one incident, the Police.
 
Last edited:
He was on Coast to Coast AM probably 5 years ago and wouldn’t give the host an inch when it came to new age garbage. I could hear the disappointment in the hosts voice 😁
 
The Church doesn’t believe in lost and wandering souls. You die, are judged, and either go to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.
Correct – so if there is anything supernatural about those videos, it would mean the makers of the video are CREATING spirits – which is impossible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top