Girl kidnapped---please pray

• Thread starter Thread starter Mom_of_one
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mom_of_one

A 6 year old girl named Dakota was kidnapped tonight around 7pm about 30 to 40 miles from me. An Amber Alert has been issued. Please pray hard!!!

Protect her Lord. Set Your Holy angels around her Give her comfort and peace. Turn the heart and mind of the one who kidnapped her away from this evil. Give her family comfort and peace, Lord Jesus, and, most of all, Lord, I beg You for her safe retun to her family. I ask the intercession of all the angels and saints. Amen!

***I just read more details. She has Down’s Syndrome. They also have released the name of the suspect—a relative—and a description of the car with a plate #. ***

Dear Jesus… please bring Dakota back safely to her family. Please guide the the police LORD and lead them to her… Please comfort her family who must be out of their mind with worry. In your name Jesus I pray.

Mom of one I copied and pasted the article, this is serious when people are on crack they lose their minds.

Amber Alert Issued in Fulton
Last Update: 9/29/2005 12:26:14 AM
This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.9wsyr.com

State Police in Fulton need your help tonight. They say 6-year-old Dakota Gelling has been abducted by her father, 46-year-old Dana Gelling.

The two were last seen around 7PM at 641 County Route 10 in Pennellville. They are traveling in a purple 1999 Dodge Caravan, license plate number DKF6031.

Dakota Gelling is white with brown hair and green eyes. She is approximately 3 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 33 pounds, and has down syndrome. She was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt with a hooded jacket. Her jacket and pants have animals on the cuffs.

Dana Gelling is white, approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs about 175 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and a vikings ball cap. The suspect has a tattoo of a skull on his upper left arm.

Dana Gelling assaulted his wife after smoking crack, then left their home with the child. He has threatened to seriously harm his daughter and then to commit suicide. Anyone with information on this abduction is asked to called the New York State Police in Fulton at 866-NYS-AMBER or to dial 911.

Pray

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Mom of one I copied and pasted the article, this is serious when people are on crack they lose their minds.

Pray
You got that right! Keep praying everybody, and I will update ASAP!!!

**She has been found safe!!! Praise the Lord. Her father is still mising and is considered a danger to himself and others. **

Dad was taken into custody tonight, after stealing 2 cars, and then holding a woman hostage for several hours. He really needs our continuing prayer. Thanks for those who prayed for the daughter’s safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back