B
bogeydogg
Guest
I think people can become unredeemable. I think St Paul says as much in Romans. I am sure Christ says as much in referring to the unpardonable sin.Yes, to the extent my mind can grasp this. I don’t see God hardening Pharoh’s heart as being so harsh anymore. Having said that, it appears to me that God did more than merely permit Pharoh to remain in his sin. It appears that God made his sin even bigger since Pharoh was obstinate. It’s almost as if Pharoh became irredeemable at some point - or perhaps God made him unable to make a morally correct decision at that point in human history to help accomplish God’s will for the Israelites. I can accept God not being a direct cause of evil. Having said that, God seems to have confirmed (hardened) Pharoh’s obstinate state so he would perform the evil action. That still doesn’t seem right from the appearance of the situation anyway.
God Bless