Golden Arrow prayer

• Thread starter Thread starter DavidJoseph
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DavidJoseph

How many of you say the Golden Arrow prayer? And when do you say it – after the rosary, during adoration, as part of morning or night prayers, etc.?
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in heaven, on earth and under the earth by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ in the most holy Sacrament of the altar. Amen.

40.png
DavidJoseph:
How many of you say the Golden Arrow prayer? And when do you say it – after the rosary, during adoration, as part of morning or night prayers, etc.?
I say it from time to time, and especially on Tuesdays when I visit the Tabernacle as a way to atone for out-rages comitted against the Holy Face.

holyface.org/maineng.htm

I try to say it daily, but I don’t have a specific time. Sometimes I say it in the morning after the Morning Offering. Sometimes I say it in the afternoon, before or after the Way of the Cross. If I realize I haven’t said it before I sleep, than I say it before bed. I love the idea behind the prayer, which the Pieta prayer book mentioned as reparation towards blasphemy of the name of God, which pains the the Sacred Heart ( the blasphemy causes the pain; the prayers seeks to mitigate it…sorry, I’m not too articulate today.)

I carry the Pieta book in my purse and I am so drawn to that prayer. It expresses perfectly my feelings for the name of God. I have it almost memorized. I do not say it daily but when I am before the Blessed Sacrament or if I arrive quite early for Mass, I will pray it.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back