Good books on St. Joseph

• Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dizzy_dave

Can anyone recommend any good books or internet sites on St. Joseph? Thank you and God Bless you.

How you doing Dave? Glad to see you are still dizzy. Seriously, St. Joseph is a great choice. God trusted him with the Holy Family. There is a great group that puts out a little book of information about every other month. It is called," The Pious Union Of St. Joseph." You can reach them at PiousUnion@aol.com or 971 East Michigan Ave. Grass Lake, Mi 49240. The publication is called, " Now and at the Hour."

Deacon Tony

spiritdaily.com/bkstjosephlittle.jpg**St. Joseph, patron of the triumph, ****by Fr. the late Fr. Richard Foley, an anointed soul who was widely known at conferences and on Catholic TV, a book that describes St. Joseph’s role, his destiny, how he was the spouse of Mary, his role in the Holy Family, what he represents as the Worker, as the Man of Faith – and much more, granting us examples we can use in our own lives to achieve true spiritual victory in our families. Let us recommend anything on this miraculous saint! **spiritdaily.com/books2.htm

I’m only in RCIA.

So far, I really like all the books I have from the Catholic Book Publishing Company. catholicbkpub.com

They have an inexpensive book ($1.25) “Good Saint Joseph” by Rev. Lawrence G. Lovasik, S.V.D. 32 pages, paperback.

“A beautifully illustrated life of St. Joseph, from the birth of Jesus until the death of St. Joseph.”

I haven’t read it.

jmm08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back