Gospel Reflections

• Thread starter Thread starter BasBleu
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BasBleu

Does anyone know of any Catholic websites with weekly/daily gospel reflections, inclsuding questions?

I’ve ordered several commentaries, but until they arrive, I do not want to mislead my youth group with questions and Gospel reflections.

Thanks! 🙂

Peace be with you BasBleu,

I hate to offer something you have already discarded but have you perhaps thought about the Weekly and Sunday Missals with there Scripture Readings? It that is not enough then what about the Office of Reading in the Liturgy of the Hours?

Peace, Love and Blessings,

I don’t know of any weekly or monthly on-line reflections with questions, but I do know of a site where they have daily reflections. You can find it here:

rc.net/wcc/readings/

I also put together a weekly bible study based on the Sunday readings for our RCIA group that includes questions about the text and for reflection. I posted it here last week, but I’m not sure if I’ll continue to do so. Here is what the last one looked like (Post #1):

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=16426

If you like to get on an e-mailing list for this study, pm me your e-mail address and I’ll add you to the list. It should tide you over 'til you get your commentaries, and you can get taken off the list anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back