Got another one of those!

• Thread starter Thread starter Paris_Blues
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paris_Blues

Remember how I told you guys I got that Prayer Rug? Well, since I sent it back to Saint Matthews Churches, they mailed me this purple bookmark and this Seed Plan booklet thingie. It’s weird.

Anyway, the bookmark goes something like this:

So I opened the envelope and found this newsletter with this purple peice of paper and this other thing. I read the newsletter and it said, don’t open up the envelope because it has what God says is going to be given to you, etc. until you put the bookmark under your pillow and have mailed it back, etc. So and what do you know, I went ahead and opened the envelope which they told me not to and oops, read it and it was just a bunch of verses from the Bible that says what will come in your life (for ex: one said that you shall live in peace, etc.). I read the newsletter more and it said something like if you don’t follow it, then this is meaningless (meaning, since I opened it, it’s meaningless).

I thought it was just one of those churches where you just assume that want money, etc. besides, aren’t WE individually suppose to pray for our needs and not have others too? Especially when they send you some paper, as if they know what you need!

What do you guys say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back