C
catholica
Guest
I’m looking for a source (book(s) or website(s)) that lists the most important finds that affirm formerly doubted information from the Bible…like the Pilate inscription confirming his title, the Tel Dan Stele that includes “House of David”, etc.
Can anyone suggest a book or site where I can learn of other significant finds of that sort?
To note: I am a member of the Biblical Archaeology Society and have access to all past issues of Biblical Archaeology Review, so if any of you have references to those past issues, that would be great too.
Thanks!
Can anyone suggest a book or site where I can learn of other significant finds of that sort?
To note: I am a member of the Biblical Archaeology Society and have access to all past issues of Biblical Archaeology Review, so if any of you have references to those past issues, that would be great too.
Thanks!