Habits

  • Thread starter Thread starter PelagiathePenit
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PelagiathePenit

Guest
ill come clean and say it. i spend on 5+ hrs on the net everyday. im not a porn addict before u assume. i watch porn once a week everymonth. what are ways to replace my net addiction? my life is school, home (spend hours on the net), homework, clean, more hours on the net, call family. I wonder if Im secretly depressed. i feel sad how much I wasted time. Each day, my homework is half-@$$ed because of how much time I spend online. I never get around to my daily 2-do list because of the net.
 
Stop wasting time on the net then. 🤷

Get a hobby, go for a walk, ride your bike, read a book, pray, learn how to cook, build a ship in a bottle, etc, etc, etc.

Only you can change how you spend your time- just do it.
 
Are you sports minded at all ? There are out of school sports that you could join,
Part time job ? Get a group of people and go bowling,
How about a cycling group, I go to work before sunrise,and I see groups of people on Bycicles ,they have a few suburban blocks they go around ,
Just need to think outside your comfort zone ,
I in fact would love to join an astronomy group,but don’t have the time yet,
 
just turn off the connection and get your BODY moving :):)🙂

ICXC NIKA.
 
Throw you computer off the Empire State Building. (When no one is on the side walk below, mind you.)

Seriously, though, sometimes habits may be sculpted a little bit at a time. For example, estimate the time you’re on the web and try to cut that by half an hour per day each week.

Pray for the grace to do this. And it will take willpower/effort on your part, too. Go for a walk or something.

Stay away from porn…It is a terrible spiritual poison. It will lead to depression, and the author is ultimately a fallen angel who was once know as Lucifer. The apparent light in porn is all darkness, as black as the deepest black you can imagine and deeper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top