Had A Spiritual Experience With Mary? Why Not Jesus?

• Thread starter Thread starter LuvGodandFortnite
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuvGodandFortnite

One night I was laying in bed crying. I prayed to Mary and said “I have so much love to offer everybody, but nobody loves me back”. As soon as I finished that line I felt a massive burst of love in my heart. It felt like my heart was floating and would explode. It was too much love for my physical body to handle. I believe it was the love of god and that’s the feeling that awaits us in heaven. Doubt I’ll ever feel that sensation again.
A few weeks ago another incident… I stepped on a miraculous medal. I asked everyone in my family if it belongs to them, they say no. Then I ask my mom. She was very confused and said it’s hers but she hasn’t touched it in a very long time and she only leaves it In her bedroom. She thinks it was a sign that I ended up somehow stepping on it while I was downstairs. How did it get there? And what is Mary trying to tell me? That particular day I was sad because an old childhood friend of mine got married and I heard the news and felt hurt. She was an awful girl all her life and I questioned to Mary how that girl grew up to get married but I can’t. Anyway why is Mary so close to me? Why not Jesus? And I doing something wrong?

You’re not doing anything wrong. Mom’s just looking out for you and remember: She always points you to her Son. What did she say at Cana? Do as He tells you.

You are blessed to have such a visit… Mother Mary is a comforter so it makes sense that she would fill you with love ❤️:pray:t3:

That is like asking, “Why am I so struck by this passage from Paul, or this hymn from the Psalms? Why am I not good enough to love a passage from the Gospels?”

First, there isn’t any conflict. Jesus is the Head, and all the saints are part of His Body.

If you are getting greetings from Mary, Who do you think sent her? Jesus!

If you like a comforting passage from the Bible, Who pointed it out to you? Jesus!

Secondly, God created all sorts of people to be in His Church. Jesus and the Holy Spirit want us to know about the Communion of Saints, and that we here in earth have friends in Heaven who are also part of Christ’s Body.

So Jesus sends different saints to help us, depending on individual personality, needs, etc. If Jesus sends Mary, He does it because He knows that you will benefit and that Mary loves you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back