Handbook of Prayers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Madia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Madia:
Can anyone recommend the Handbook of Prayers?

aquinasandmore.com/index.cfm/FuseAction/store.ItemDetails/SKU/731/

It is a book of Catholic prayers, right?
Absolutely! It is actually a beautiful little book with wood-cut style illustrations and many traditional prayers with the Latin translations on the facing pages. It has the Order of Mass (also with Latin translations), an excerpt from the Liturgy of the Hours, and some good spiritual advice on Confession and living a good Catholic life.

The fancy version has a black or maroon bonded leather cover, ribbon page markers, and gilded pages. There is also a less expensive soft-cover version. This is the prayer book I use and recommend it highly. 👍

I also use the Handbook of Prayers and strongly recommend it. The combination of instructional material and prayers is incredible for a book of it’s size. I carry it with me everywhere I go.

God Bless,
Gary

40.png
Fidelis:
Absolutely! It is actually a beautiful little book with wood-cut style illustrations and many traditional prayers with the Latin translations on the facing pages. It has the Order of Mass (also with Latin translations)
You mean: Latin “originals” 😉

I keep putting off buying this book until a new English translation of the Mass is approved.

I could **die **holding my breath. :eek:

tee

That is my main prayer book when I am not at home. I keep my copy in the car. I like it because it has the Latin next to the English (this include the Order of the Mass section).

PF

I use The Handbook of Prayers every day. I also use another one everyday called Catholic Book of Prayers. The print is larger but no Latin in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back