Happy Palm Sunday, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_A_M

Just wanna say, happy Palm Sunday to all and happy preparation to enter the Holy Week!

how’s Palm Sunday’s celebration in your city (or country), y’all?

A blessed Easter to you.

I am sorry nobody responded to your Palm Sunday greetings. My mother is in hospital and my own religious practice has been disrupted lately, I stayed with her that night, had to leave Good Friday Stations of the Cross to meet with her care coordinator who called no sooner than I had entered the nave, and will be going to the Spanish Novus Ordo this afternoon because it’s the only one I can get to. She is scheduled to be released on 19 April (she does not wish me to discuss her condition outside of the family, but I do ask everyone’s prayers).

For whatever reason, this forum is fairly inactive. Come on over to Catholic Common Sense and check out the waters there.

Last edited:
hy…! sflr…! so sorry to hear about ur mom… hope she’ll be ok soon… so, how is she right now?

i tried to look into that forum but it’s still just few people in there… will back again if it’s more crowdy… :DD

btw, happy Easter to you too…!

may God bless us all !!

Last edited:
hy…! sflr…! so sorry to hear about ur mom… hope she’ll be ok soon… so, how is she right now?

i tried to look into that forum but it’s still just few people in there… will back again if it’s more crowdy… :DD

btw, happy Easter to you too…!

may God bless us all !!
Thank you for your concern and good wishes. We hope to bring her home tomorrow. She’s been in hospital for almost three weeks. Her convalescence will be a long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back