Has the consecration to Russia happened?

• Thread starter Thread starter mom26sofar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mom26sofar

I am just doing some reading on this subject and wondering if this has happened yet? My understanding is that no, it hasn’t. Infact, the 3rd part of Lucia’s message from Our Lady has not been told to the world. Can someone explain this in laymens terms?

Thank you!

Her request was fulfilled beautifully, as John Paul II and Sister Lucia both testify, isn’t it wonderful! The entire history of the message and its fulfillment is here.

The Third Secret of Fatima from the Vatican

John Paul II, for his part, asked for the envelope containing the third part of the “secret” following the assassination attempt on 13 May 1981.

As is well known, Pope John Paul II immediately thought of consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and he himself composed a prayer for what he called an “Act of Entrustment”, which was to be celebrated in the Basilica of Saint Mary Major on 7 June 1981, the Solemnity of Pentecost, the day chosen to commemorate the 1600th anniversary of the First Council of Constantinople and the 1550th anniversary of the Council of Ephesus. Since the Pope was unable to be present, his recorded Address was broadcast.

… use the link above for the full text of the message omitted …

Sister Lucia personally confirmed that this solemn and universal act of consecration corresponded to what Our Lady wished (“Sim, estö feita, tal como Nossa Senhora a pediu, desde o dia 25 de Mar?o de 1984”: “Yes it has been done just as Our Lady asked, on 25 March 1984”: Letter of 8 November 1989). Hence any further discussion or request is without basis.

Her request was fulfilled beautifully, as John Paul II and Sister Lucia both testify, isn’t it wonderful! The entire history of the message and its fulfillment is here.

The Third Secret of Fatima from the Vatican

John Paul II, for his part, asked for the envelope containing the third part of the “secret” following the assassination attempt on 13 May 1981.

As is well known, Pope John Paul II immediately thought of consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and he himself composed a prayer for what he called an “Act of Entrustment”, which was to be celebrated in the Basilica of Saint Mary Major on 7 June 1981, the Solemnity of Pentecost, the day chosen to commemorate the 1600th anniversary of the First Council of Constantinople and the 1550th anniversary of the Council of Ephesus. Since the Pope was unable to be present, his recorded Address was broadcast.

… use the link above for the full text of the message omitted …

Sister Lucia personally confirmed that this solemn and universal act of consecration corresponded to what Our Lady wished (“Sim, estˆ feita, tal como Nossa Senhora a pediu, desde o dia 25 de Maro de 1984”: “Yes it has been done just as Our Lady asked, on 25 March 1984”: Letter of 8 November 1989). Hence any further discussion or request is without basis.

40.png
mom26sofar:
I am just doing some reading on this subject and wondering if this has happened yet? My understanding is that no, it hasn’t. Infact, the 3rd part of Lucia’s message from Our Lady has not been told to the world. Can someone explain this in laymens terms?

Thank you!
Here’s something. It is from: www.catholicdoors.com/faq/qu26b.htm

Letter of Sister Lucia Santos
To
Fr. Robert J. Fox.
(Reproduced with written permission obtained from Rev. Fr. Robert J. Fox on March 13, 2001.)

J.+ M.
Pax Christi

Rev . do Sr. P. Robert J. Fox

Recebi a sua carta e venho responder á sua pergunta: “Se a Consagração feita por João Paulo II, em 25 de Março de 1984, em união com todos os Bispos do mundo, cumpriu as codições para a coversão da Russia, segundo o pedido de Nossa Senhora em Tuy a 13 de Junho de 1929.”? Sim, cumpriu, e desde aí, eu tenho dito que está feita.

E digo que não é nenhuma outra pessoa que responde por mim, sou eu quem recebe a correspondência, abre as cartas e responde.

Em união de orações

Coimbra, 3-VII-l99O

Irmã Lúcia

(signature)

TRANSLATION
J.+ M.
The Peace of Christ

Rev. Father Robert J. Fox

I come to answer your question, “If the consecration made by Pope John Paul II on March 25, 1984 in union with all the bishops of the world, accomplished the conditions for the consecration of Russia according to the request of Our Lady in Tuy on June 13 of 1929?” Yes, it was accomplished, and since then I have said that it was made.

And I say that no other person responds for me, it is I who receive and open all letters and respond to them.

[Back to the Category Index]
[Back to Catholic Doors Ministry Index]

To submit your question, please email: director@catholicdoor s.com
(On the subject line: Indicate “FAQ” for “Frequently Asked Questions.”)

Just in case it looks like just a heading, there’s a hyperlink to the detailed history of the message of Fatima in my previous post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back