L
liverpudlian
Guest
Please pray for us both - we are to be married in June, outside of the church. Anullment is not possible from previous marriage on my partners side, so we both will be unable to receive communion. Love is a difficult think to understand. Our lord loves us both without reservation, but the catholic church does not! I am told by so called loving people that i will no longer be a catholic or a christian when I do not receive our lord through the eucharist. I believe that GOD is bigger than this and does not love us both any less. Please pray for us both that we will find strength from God as we both enter into new lives together. I will close my membership on here if it is necessary to do so. As the so called “loving people” will recognise themselves and me by what I have said! My love and prayers go out to All those others who find themselves in this kind of situation. God Bless.