Hello

• Thread starter Thread starter Tweedle_Dee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tweedle_Dee

Howdy. I’m new to the forums and am excited about learning more about the Catholic faith. I was born and raised Mormon, but haven’t been very practicing for the last few years becoming somewhat skeptical about the “truth of the gospel”.

Meanwhile, I’ve been listening to Catholic Answers on the way home from work every day and feel myself drawn to the Catholic faith. Actually, I’ve found myself drawn to it for many years before that.

I have never really even given the real presence in the Eucharist much thought until Tuesday when Carl Keating mentioned John 6 during the radio show. I must admit he made a compelling argument.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I out here reading and observing, but probably won’t talk a whole lot.

Dee

Welcome Tweedle Dee. Just want to give you a heads up. There are some not so complimentary things said about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, but they aren’t referring to you, so if you see those references, don’t be offended 😃 .

Welcome to the forums and if we can help you in any way please let us know. There are a bunch of really great people here!!!

40.png
Tweedle_Dee:
Howdy. I’m new to the forums and am excited about learning more about the Catholic faith. I was born and raised Mormon, but haven’t been very practicing for the last few years becoming somewhat skeptical about the “truth of the gospel”.

Meanwhile, I’ve been listening to Catholic Answers on the way home from work every day and feel myself drawn to the Catholic faith. Actually, I’ve found myself drawn to it for many years before that.

snip
Welcome, Dee. 👋 Enjoy the ride!

DaveBj

Welcome! 🙂

Feel free to jump right in whenever you feel like it. For the most part, I’ve found the people here to be very warm and friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back