Help finding papal quote

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lazerlike42
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lazerlike42

Guest
Ther is somewhere (I seem to remember Pius XII but may be wrong) a papal quote saying that modern man does not face any different (or even greater) temptation than those in other ages, or that no one age has different temptations from other ages. I cannot recall wherr it is and need it for something.
 
You can try to keyword search papal writings at papalencyclicals.net. Just click the link and put in whatever keywords you like.

For instance, I turned up this one that I think may be similar: The great number of souls of every condition in life, both young and old, who as history informs us have reached the zenith of Christian perfection, these saints felt in themselves the weaknesses of human nature and had to conquer the selfsame temptations as we. (Pope Pius XI, Rerum Omnium Perturbationem, 1923)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top