W
WinnieDale
Guest
I went to confession yesterday. I named my sins, in number and detail. I then asked the priests adviceon a matter of morality that had bene on my mind, and asked him if I was sinning in this case, and if I was alright. He counseled me, told me to put the matter behind me, then began to give advice on the other things I’d brought up in confession. During his questions, he asked one I wasn’t expecting and, in a split second and afraid to give the complete answer, I gave a half truth. I tried to bring up the real total answer a few moments later, but he didn’t seem to hear. I’m going to confession again tomorrow to make sure mine was valid, but if the confession I made was invalid, does that mean the advice and counseling I recieved was too, or should I leave that as is and assume it’s still fine?