R
Rita_De_C
Guest
I am one of those people who married someone because I was insecure and didn’t think I would get another opportunity. I thought I was kind of in love though, because when I thought about his good points, I started to feel like there could be chemistry. The man I married is a very good man. He is catholic, we were married in the Catholic church, and he doesn’t abuse me. The problem is, I was never very sexually attracted to him. He isn’t ugly, but we don’t have very good chemistry sexually. I know what the church teaches, and am actually really confused by the post. Now here is the strange part. We have been married for 19 years. Some of those years have been good, but sometimes I feel hopeless.
I feel like other people have marraige problems, but mine is somehow different. I have heard that in other cultures, where there is arranged marraiges, there are less divorces, and sometimes it helps me to look at my situation like that. It does help if I focus on just being a good wife, and doing what I need to get him to heaven. And also, that love isn’t always a feeling, but should it feel this bad. I have a lot of guilt over what I did .
I feel like other people have marraige problems, but mine is somehow different. I have heard that in other cultures, where there is arranged marraiges, there are less divorces, and sometimes it helps me to look at my situation like that. It does help if I focus on just being a good wife, and doing what I need to get him to heaven. And also, that love isn’t always a feeling, but should it feel this bad. I have a lot of guilt over what I did .
