M
Monica4316
Guest
Hi 
oki at times like these, I really wish I had a spiritual director⦠but I donāt⦠at least, not yet!
Can you guys please help me understand something?
Iāve received the Eucharist in the Church 3 times so far
last time, it was amazing, I actualy felt Christ in me, in my heart, and it was so wonderful! Ever since then, Iāve been waiting for Communion and I donāt doubt the real presence any more.
Today, I received the Eucharist again. I felt a lot of peace, and although it wasnāt quite like last time, thatās alright, I know itās not about feelings but about faith!
I prayed for a bit after Mass, and asked Jesus to be with me all day and to help me love others. I think we receive special graces in the Eucharist cause ever since then, Iāve been able to be more patient.
But thereās something else, that i really donāt understand, and although I feel peace and not anxiety, Iām kind of wondering what this means!! For some reason, today (just today), after receiving Communion, I feel this⦠heat (?) in me⦠itās actually kind of strong⦠especially around my throat, as I was swallowing the Host. Itās not painful or anything but Iāve never had anything like this happen to me before. I donāt know if itās good or bad
I feel so weird lol
I donāt know what you guys would think⦠and I hope this isnāt **wrong **? Does it mean I have sin in me? But I feel peace too⦠I just wanted to ask cause Iām wondering if anything like that has happened to other people!!!
thanks
oki at times like these, I really wish I had a spiritual director⦠but I donāt⦠at least, not yet!
Can you guys please help me understand something?
Iāve received the Eucharist in the Church 3 times so far
last time, it was amazing, I actualy felt Christ in me, in my heart, and it was so wonderful! Ever since then, Iāve been waiting for Communion and I donāt doubt the real presence any more.
Today, I received the Eucharist again. I felt a lot of peace, and although it wasnāt quite like last time, thatās alright, I know itās not about feelings but about faith!
But thereās something else, that i really donāt understand, and although I feel peace and not anxiety, Iām kind of wondering what this means!! For some reason, today (just today), after receiving Communion, I feel this⦠heat (?) in me⦠itās actually kind of strong⦠especially around my throat, as I was swallowing the Host. Itās not painful or anything but Iāve never had anything like this happen to me before. I donāt know if itās good or bad
I feel so weird lol
I donāt know what you guys would think⦠and I hope this isnāt **wrong **? Does it mean I have sin in me? But I feel peace too⦠I just wanted to ask cause Iām wondering if anything like that has happened to other people!!!
thanks