Hey, anyone have pictures of the church they attend

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Martin de Tours, downtown Louisville, KY. This place is amazing! And I’m blessed to have it in my home town! (I couldnt get the pictures to post directly here, but the links are direct links to each photo)

Webshots - Wallpaper / Screen Saversview from the choir loft. St Martin’s has one of the largest seating capacities in the Archdiocese, somewhere around 800.

the sanctuary, decorated for Christmas. See, new altars can be as beautiful as high altars!

the memorial Mass for Pope John Paul II

installation Mass for the new pastor, Fr. Klotter (center)

As you can see, St Martin’s in a beatiful and historical Church in Kentucky, and indeed the nation. It also has 2 full skeletons of 2 martyrs on display under 2 side altars. If you’re anywhere near the area, St Martin’s is definitely worth the trip. It’s open-- the entire church-- 24hrs a day, 7 days a week (with a security staff, so feel safe to come!). It also has 24/7 adoration in a side chapel.

I encourage you to check out the website here: louisville-catholic.net/

The Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Anyone is welcome anytime! Public tours are conducted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1:00 pm. And of course, everyone is welcome at any Mass!

This is the link to photos, both inside and out.

cathedralsaintpaul.org/about/photos.asp

This is the link to the virtual tour - click on the numbers on the floorplan for photos and information. And as usual, photos don’t do it justice!

cathedralsaintpaul.org/about/virtualtour.asp

We are so very blessed!

=)
Kat

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Decorated for Christmas–I don’t really have pictures of the whole thing–but yes, that is a communion rail in the foreground (and we use it).

40.png
marty1818:
No pictures of the actual church, but here are some stain glass window pictures.

newmanfoundation.org/chapel/windows/index.php

matt
Hey! You go to my church!

So if anyone wants to see some pictures of stained glass windows in my church, click on that link.

40.png
kmknapp:
Here’s a Virtual tour of my parish, the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist:

stjohncathedral.org/tourmap.htm

the pictures aren’t all the greatest, but they give some idea.

karen marie
Lovely cathedral! . . . except that the altar’s in the wrong place and the modernesque abstract crucifix doesn’t go well with the architecture of the building. 😦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back