Hi-res pic of St. Peter

  • Thread starter Thread starter vince2paul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince2paul

Guest
Hi all, I need a hi-resolution picture of the statue of St. Peter in St. Peter Basilica for parish anniversary book. My parish priest wants to use this image as he thinks it’s great.

Does anyone have it? or do you have any better picture of St. Peter? Thanks all!
God bless.

this is the low-resolution image
http://z.about.com/d/goitaly/1/0/m/3/-/-/st-peters-ext-3.jpg
 
Hi all, I need a hi-resolution picture of the statue of St. Peter in St. Peter Basilica for parish anniversary book. My parish priest wants to use this image as he thinks it’s great.

Does anyone have it? or do you have any better picture of St. Peter? Thanks all!
God bless.

this is the low-resolution image
http://z.about.com/d/goitaly/1/0/m/3/-/-/st-peters-ext-3.jpg
Make the parish pay for you to go to Rome and take a pic yourself. ;-)👍
 
I have a pic of this statue that is 1530x2040. Please PM me so I can e-mail it to you, as it too large to post here or at photobucket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top