P
prodigalson12
Guest
Ok, I take to building something nobody else has builds.
I’m around others that want to help, they give tips and advice, things they think would be best for it, and I’m at a spot where I have to consider it, yet move forward and complete my tasks ignoring the suggestions and (name removed by moderator)ut. I get my job done, the project is built, just as it has been built in the past using the same procedures and techniques and system.
I take their advice and (name removed by moderator)ut, put it into action, in most cases it blows up in my face, in others things actually work better, yet the former is by far much, much larger percentile then the latter result wise.
I look back thinking, perhaps I should have followed the original plan, that I already had a working system, it all worked perfectly, everybody was happy, I wasn’t wasting time and resources playing around with these new ideas. Sure, I still tinker around with them when it’s not a critical situation and I just want to see if it works under a situation where nobody is going to be adversely affected including myself, but it’s R and D land, and that’s just because I’m a finite being, so gotta learn and tinker from time to time.
Well, God, not being finite has already done the R and D, he also has his plan and “system” fine tuned and perfected. We as man, still have to give that advice and (name removed by moderator)ut, we still have to throw a wrench in the works, well intentioned be it in many cases, it’s not God’s plan, it’s ours. I spend more time these days simply taking a step back, is this what God wants me to do, is this where he wants me to be, is this part of his plan, or is part of my own. I found when ever I strayed onto my own, not his, tribulations come abound, when I steer towards him, the more I do so, the better life becomes, and tribulations themselves even though still occure are downplayed and worked out so well, it’s like on autopilot.
I choose his plans, my plans lead only to destruction ultimately.
I’m around others that want to help, they give tips and advice, things they think would be best for it, and I’m at a spot where I have to consider it, yet move forward and complete my tasks ignoring the suggestions and (name removed by moderator)ut. I get my job done, the project is built, just as it has been built in the past using the same procedures and techniques and system.
I take their advice and (name removed by moderator)ut, put it into action, in most cases it blows up in my face, in others things actually work better, yet the former is by far much, much larger percentile then the latter result wise.
I look back thinking, perhaps I should have followed the original plan, that I already had a working system, it all worked perfectly, everybody was happy, I wasn’t wasting time and resources playing around with these new ideas. Sure, I still tinker around with them when it’s not a critical situation and I just want to see if it works under a situation where nobody is going to be adversely affected including myself, but it’s R and D land, and that’s just because I’m a finite being, so gotta learn and tinker from time to time.
Well, God, not being finite has already done the R and D, he also has his plan and “system” fine tuned and perfected. We as man, still have to give that advice and (name removed by moderator)ut, we still have to throw a wrench in the works, well intentioned be it in many cases, it’s not God’s plan, it’s ours. I spend more time these days simply taking a step back, is this what God wants me to do, is this where he wants me to be, is this part of his plan, or is part of my own. I found when ever I strayed onto my own, not his, tribulations come abound, when I steer towards him, the more I do so, the better life becomes, and tribulations themselves even though still occure are downplayed and worked out so well, it’s like on autopilot.
I choose his plans, my plans lead only to destruction ultimately.