Holy Spirit Novena/Help

• Thread starter Thread starter eeurogirly
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eeurogirly

I have been trying to listen to the Holy Spirit during my personal Novena,and at times alone,I felt a very peaceful feeling in my heart.
Now I am asking for counsel and it is just driving me crazy listening,trying to sort out what exactly to listen to or for.
Any advice on getting to know the Holy Spirit?Thanks

40.png
eeurogirly:
I have been trying to listen to the Holy Spirit during my personal Novena,and at times alone,I felt a very peaceful feeling in my heart.
Now I am asking for counsel and it is just driving me crazy listening,trying to sort out what exactly to listen to or for.
Any advice on getting to know the Holy Spirit?Thanks
I’m not sure what you are asking… is it the gift of Counsel in your novena? Annunciata:)

Well,the Novena goes through all the gifts day by day:Counsel,wisdom,knowledge,piety,fear of God,fortitude,understanding.I guess my question is how exactly allow myself to be guided by the holy spirit.

40.png
eeurogirly:
Well,the Novena goes through all the gifts day by day:Counsel,wisdom,knowledge,piety,fear of God,fortitude,understanding.I guess my question is how exactly allow myself to be guided by the holy spirit.
Just open yourself and be ready for a prompting from Him…He speaks in many different ways…it might be from Scripture that will just seem to jump out at you…a person might say something to confirm what you are asking… etc. These are some of the ways I’ve learned to “Nunc Coepi” — right now —be ready! Annunciata 🙂
p.s.Of course the fruit of it should be peace…
p.p.s. I also do this Novena

Thanks,I guess I might just have been kind of scrupulous,

and also,there are things I will never understand.I have just become a little discouraged.That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back