I use
Catholic Heritage Curricula and
Seton Books. Between these sources I buy the bulk of our material (books) for our kids. I then use things like
currclick,
starfall, and other various websites, software, and workbooks to supplement our materials. I make up our own lesson plans, which really is just do x number of pages/lessons from each book each day/week. I determine how many at the beginning of the year based on the book themselves.
There are other curriculum sources like
Mater Amabilis. There are others that are more like enrolling in a school, such as
Kolbe Academy,
Mother of Divine Grace, and
Seton. I know Seton sells their books
without going through the “school”. You can get them at Seton Books (see link above). Mother of Divine Grace and Kolbe MIGHT do the same, but I do not know for sure.
There is also
Homeschool Connections that offers various LIVE and taped webinars (seminars but done via web so you attend by watching your computer). Some of these webinars are for children some are for the parents. There is also
Love2Learn and
Homeschool Goodies. Homeschool Goodies and Love2Learn are just general resources for Catholic Homeschoolers.
Finally I have a list of
VARIOUS resources on my blog. Some ARE catholic some ARE NOT. I do have more Catholic Resources listed on my blog that are not listed here.
I hope that helps you out some!