Hope for Heaven?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VesselofMercy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VesselofMercy

Guest
Anyone care to share?

Does anyone have any hope that they might be able to avoid purgatory all together?
Or lessen your time there? How much time do you think you’ll spend in purgatory before being able to enter heaven? What practical steps are you taking now to get out of purgatory sooner or avoid it all together (if that’s possible)?
 
Purgatory is not measured in time.

Me, I know I deserve Purgatory if not more, but I yearn to just fall into our LORD’s arms!

ICXC NIKA
 
How is it measured?
I am not sure, but it cannot be time, as time is physical, and there is no physics (no natural human bodies) involved in Purgatory.

One possibility is an intensity of spiritual “withdrawal” in going from the natural to the everlasting body.

Another is a kind of “psychological time” comparable to that in dreaming.

ICXC NIKA.
 
To the OP there is another thread on this subject,maybe you should merge?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top