C
catholic0913
Guest
Hello,
In the Diary of St. Faustina, Jesus said to her:
“During the hour of mercy, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of my passion. In this hour, you can obtain everything for yourself and for the others for the asking”
I do understand that the core part of the Hour of Mercy devotion is to meditate on the total abandonment of Jesus that He experienced during the crucifixion to deepen our relationship with Him. And yes, this is the most important reason why I am so heavy on this devotion. However, as being a human, I have lots on my mind and I have many things that I wish to come true, such as the grace of receiving the sacrament of marriage with the special someone, getting the job that I applied for, or finding a good Christ-oriented place to live.
If I bring all these petitions to the feet of Jesus during the Hour of Mercy, will He really grant them all, just as He promised to St. Faustina? I hope that it all comes true, and I feel like I really needed all these graces…It’s hard not to holding onto those petitions that I have…
Will Jesus grant them all, if I ask him all these during the Hour of Mercy?
In the Diary of St. Faustina, Jesus said to her:
“During the hour of mercy, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of me in virtue of my passion. In this hour, you can obtain everything for yourself and for the others for the asking”
I do understand that the core part of the Hour of Mercy devotion is to meditate on the total abandonment of Jesus that He experienced during the crucifixion to deepen our relationship with Him. And yes, this is the most important reason why I am so heavy on this devotion. However, as being a human, I have lots on my mind and I have many things that I wish to come true, such as the grace of receiving the sacrament of marriage with the special someone, getting the job that I applied for, or finding a good Christ-oriented place to live.
If I bring all these petitions to the feet of Jesus during the Hour of Mercy, will He really grant them all, just as He promised to St. Faustina? I hope that it all comes true, and I feel like I really needed all these graces…It’s hard not to holding onto those petitions that I have…
Will Jesus grant them all, if I ask him all these during the Hour of Mercy?