House buying prayers needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ella
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ella

Guest
Please pray for me that I will be able to buy a house soon that fits my needs and at least some of my wants. 🤷
 
Ella, may the Lord hear your prayer, and guide and assist you to a home where you can live wholesomely and peacefully. God bless you.
 
Ella, praying that you are able to find the house that suits your wants and needs.
We’ve been trying to sell a house but haven’t had any luck. We will probably end up renting it out, at least until the housing market picks up.
 
Hi Ella,
Like you, I’m looking for a house right now, so I understand how you feel!

You will be included in my prayers that God will provide you a house that you need!
 
Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, Ella, who is looking for house that fits her needs and some of her wants. Lord, I pray that you guide her in this decision making. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top