How Are You Blessed?

• Thread starter Thread starter WhiteDove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful, healthy wife.

Great, healthy, smart children (1 boy and 1 girl)

I have a good job, am healthy, and enjoy what I do.

Wonderful, inspiring friends.

I have met lots of great people in my life and been present at their important moments.

I have available a wealth of books, education, info etc.

I became Catholic and have remained so.

Plenty moreā€¦

In both the family I grew up in (parents & siblings) and in the family I created (husband & children), we not only love each other, we LIKE each other, we respect each other, we enjoy each otherā€™s company. And this is the case not only with the immediate family, but with aunts, uncles, and cousins. This is a huge blessing.

My family and I have been blessed with good health.

I personally have been blessed with a deepening faith.

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to join the Catholic Church just last night at the Easter vigil. I continually thank God for leading me here - anything I do or say will never suffice for my gratefulness to God for bringing me here. The Eucharist is an absolutely amazing gift from God and I wouldnā€™t trade it for anything in the world.

I am blessed by Godā€™s mercy in my life.

40.png
lily628:
I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to join the Catholic Church just last night at the Easter vigil. I continually thank God for leading me here - anything I do or say will never suffice for my gratefulness to God for bringing me here. The Eucharist is an absolutely amazing gift from God and I wouldnā€™t trade it for anything in the world.

I am blessed by Godā€™s mercy in my life.
Awww, praise God sister!šŸ˜ƒ

Nine years ago I experienced much as you did that night, and to this day I have never regretted that decision. With further study since, I have never been more convinced that the Catholic Church was the one Christ founded.šŸ‘

God Bless you

Catholic29

All of the above, except really the firstā€¦

And blessed most of all to know the Truth! :bowdown2:

I am blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me dearly, is kind, gentle, generous, a good provider, and will make a wonderful father; our marriage has been wonderfully blessed through my husband and me coming to know and love the Lord together.

I am blessed with a wonderful family.

I am blessed with a college education and a good job.

I am blessed with a church community full of loving, friendly people who love the Lord.

I am blessed with a beautiful home.

I am praying that I will soon be blessed with a baby.

I am blessed because I am forgiven.

The Lord has blessed me in more ways that I can count. We want for nothing. The Lord has provided us with a wonderful life and for that I am so grateful. :gopray2:

I am blessed in so many ways that it would take a book to write them all. :dancing:

There is a wonderful psalm, #100, that reads, ā€œEnter His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with praise!ā€

I was delivered from a terrible temptation from which I could not free myself, simply by recounting my personal litany of blessings in the face of the temptation. With loving thanksgiving for all I have received, it was impossible to offend the Lord who had been so wonderfully gracious and kind to me. This has helped me in dark times also.
As the psalm says, we enter His gates, His very presence, when we thank Him, and come to His inner courts when our thanksgiving turns to praise!

Being born Catholic, even if my parents didnā€™t live the faithā€¦

Friends in faith who led me and continue to lead meā€¦
Rocco, Sister, Davis, Josine

Knowing the worst is over, that I am going to be ok, that God providesā€¦

Going to school, seeing the US, being who I am despite everythingā€¦

I am very blessed, its hard for me to see sometimes when bad things happen, but its true.

I was given the incredible blessing of faith even when I was young. Its carried me through everything, I am so grateful for that most of anything.

I guess Iā€™m blessed because I am a member of Christā€™s true Churchā€¦and my faith gives me the ability to see those positive things which are obvious blessings (family, health, comfortable living) AS WELL AS those things that on the surface wouldnā€™t be called ā€œblessingsā€ by many people but really are in that sufferings, trials, and disappointments are every bit as much a blessingā€“and even more soā€“in that they enable the soul to grow more in holiness. I could have never seen the good in suffering without the Catholic faith.

Penitent

Hi WhiteDove!

I am blessed with life each morning!

I am blessed with a wonderful son!

I am blessed each time I hear birds sing!

I am blessed with much sensitivity and compassion!

and I am blessed with much suffering, which continually brings me closer to Him!

-The best daughter
-Almost as good friends, and many of them
-A terrific, supporting sister
-Have found my path in life and have people willing to help me on my way
-Tremendous faith, that to date has never wavered.

SFX:blessyou:

I have been blessed with a gift of forgiveness. I praise God and thank Him for this. May I use it to bring other to Him and to reveal the Kingdom of God to others.

Iā€™m blessed today that my son Kevin is alive.

Iā€™m blessed by the help of the Holy Spirit

Being adopted, having the awesome gift of illustration, beauty, knowing the Truth and much more! šŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back