How are you feeling this Good Friday?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoubtingKT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoubtingKT

Guest
Your Death, my life

my life so tragic - painful yet helpless
ironic - for the sinful me is a contributor to the pain

a painful life - helpless and hopeless
meaningless, I would have ended it long ago

my pain, personally immense
Yet, Your Pain - echoes mine personally in a Godly magnitude

You, so Holy so Glorious so Lovely
me, so sinful, so unworthy, so ungrateful

Your Death grants me life
So, why me? I don’t know

in an intense moment of pain just a moment ago
in my desperate search for my crucifix to hold onto, I realized:

my life needs You, only You
You give me life

why me?
I may never know

But, I know
my life, Your Gift

I will always live
for You, for Your people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top