How can I contact a Vatican or other Catholic Church investigator?

• Thread starter Thread starter seth_w
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seth_w

I will be visiting and mailing Catholic Churches with information about two acts of God that have happened in recent times but are not well known. Both acts were photographed, and the first was filmed live by an international news network so the authenticity is not in question. That is why God did it in front of their camera- to establish it’s credibility, so it would not be dismissed as fraud. The other was taken by an individual, but also has a lot of credibility and it’s authenticity is rarely questioned. Ideally I’d like to put this in the hands of a Vatican investigator, but I realize that could take a very long time. Could you suggest the best people to talk to? The photographs can be found at GodHasSpoken.org/

40.png
seth_w:
I will be visiting and mailing Catholic Churches with information about two acts of God that have happened in recent times but are not well known. Both acts were photographed, and the first was filmed live by an international news network so the authenticity is not in question. That is why God did it in front of their camera- to establish it’s credibility, so it would not be dismissed as fraud. The other was taken by an individual, but also has a lot of credibility and it’s authenticity is rarely questioned. Ideally I’d like to put this in the hands of a Vatican investigator, but I realize that could take a very long time. Could you suggest the best people to talk to? The photographs can be found at GodHasSpoken.org/
I think it has to go through the Tribunal in the applicable diocese before Rome will look at it.

Dear friend

I cannot comment on anything in regard of this sites authenticity nor the captured images. T

The Diocese that this event took place in should investigate this first and foremost. Find out who the Bishop is of this Diocese is and present this to him. He will investigate. If his findings are positive in this event, then it will be referred to Rome, who inturn will then thoroughly investigate this event.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I don’t mean to offend but do you really think that Satan has a pointy tail, horns and a pitchfork? Why would God send an image of a cartoon rendition? It doesn’t make much sense to me.

:cool:

not too convincing, but hey… who am i do say either way… Peace 👍

I am reminded of the classic Peanuts cartoon strip, when all the kids are lying on the ground, looking at the clouds. Lucy, Linus, Schroeder, and the rest see complex images which they describe at great length, with philosophical details. Charlie Brown says, “Well, I was going to say I saw a horsie and a ducky, but I think I will keep quiet.”

40.png
sarcophagus:
I don’t mean to offend but do you really think that Satan has a pointy tail, horns and a pitchfork? Why would God send an image of a cartoon rendition? It doesn’t make much sense to me.
Hi Sarc, Do you have a better picture how satan should look? Satan is spirit and needs flesh to manifest itself. What in your oppinion does satan look like? I think it makes sense because that is the way society sees him. :eek: God Bless.

I don’t know, I would say that he looks like your average person. He doesn’t want people to believe that he exists so he wouldn’t walk around dressed in a halloween costume. The 9/11 attacks (if that is what the picture is) were evil enough and people understood that it was an evil act done by evil people, i don’t think God needed to put a cartoon character in smoke for us to understand that.

40.png
sarcophagus:
I don’t know, I would say that he looks like your average person. He doesn’t want people to believe that he exists so he wouldn’t walk around dressed in a halloween costume. The 9/11 attacks (if that is what the picture is) were evil enough and people understood that it was an evil act done by evil people, i don’t think God needed to put a cartoon character in smoke for us to understand that.
Okay,good answer. What does God look like? :confused: God Bless.

40.png
puzzleannie:
I am reminded of the classic Peanuts cartoon strip, when all the kids are lying on the ground, looking at the clouds. Lucy, Linus, Schroeder, and the rest see complex images which they describe at great length, with philosophical details. Charlie Brown says, “Well, I was going to say I saw a horsie and a ducky, but I think I will keep quiet.”
😃 I was thinking the same thing.

Spokenword, I couldn’t know. My theory is that angels can look like average people as well if Satan can, because they are all angels.

God, I’m sure possesses the same ability, considering he’s God. But I’m more leaning towards light energy. When I try to visualize what God really looks like, I always see light.

You have to keep in mind that Satan and God are not equals.

40.png
sarcophagus:
Spokenword, I couldn’t know. My theory is that angels can look like average people as well if Satan can, because they are all angels.

God, I’m sure possesses the same ability, considering he’s God. But I’m more leaning towards light energy. When I try to visualize what God really looks like, I always see light.

You have to keep in mind that Satan and God are not equals.
Again good answer,But the truth is no one has ever seen the face of God. Jesus did say whoever sees me sees the Father. You see spirits are invisable. You can only see them when they take on flesh. And that is why when you see Jesus you see God.Was that image Gods work or satans work that is the question? Something to think about. :confused: God Bless.

I’ve seen the pictures, and while I don’t know if that image is what Satan looks like, it sure is what one of my old cats looked like. She was a devilish little thing, so who knows? 😉

Judy

Or the work of clever image-enhancing, digital editors???

Really, I don’t know. It’s all theory to me, however, each can have a different perspective on it. Personally, I don’t find the evil in the picture of the horned-devil and the pitch fork, just the act.

It seems to me that the picture adds an element of humour to something that shouldn’t be funny, since that persona of the devil is more often than not, portrayed on cartoons. For argument sake, let’s say that most people hold the same perspective as I, why then would God or Satan cause an image of the pitchforked one in the smoldering WTC?

It seems, if there must be a supernatural answer, that satan was the culprit since the image is a mockery, in my mind, to those who died innocently, without any resolution to their sins.

Smoke and mirrors. Remember, the Evil One can generate false or evil apparitions. Go to www.Vatican.va, poke around and pick a dept. The Academy of Science would like a good laugh. The Bishop of New York has higher priority things to do. Please do not read the Gospel of CNN. We know reporters who spin things, and where do you think the term “media hype” came from? I saw my favorite parts of Pamela Anderson in those clouds, should I call Playboy? IHS Daryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back