L
Lou_F
Guest
I am often very melancholy. When I visit my parents, I find myself even more so (both are divorced, one remarried). My Dad and his new wife accept their lifestyle and are still receiving Holy Communion.
I often have the blahs when I go over there because of this. I smile, play with my kids, and am very polite over there, but I’m not my complete joyful self when there. I notice it. They probably do to.
Instead of focusing on the problem that I allow to rob my joy, how do I allow my joy to take precedence over this situation and other situations in my life?
I often have the blahs when I go over there because of this. I smile, play with my kids, and am very polite over there, but I’m not my complete joyful self when there. I notice it. They probably do to.
Instead of focusing on the problem that I allow to rob my joy, how do I allow my joy to take precedence over this situation and other situations in my life?