How Do Sheep Help the Shepherd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TJWeger
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TJWeger

Guest
Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this. Our parish priest is in the hospital (Fr. Denis…prayers for him please). I was thinking how the shepherd helps the sheep
who are lost, but how do sheep help the shepherd? I thought about how the sheep
may keep the shepherd warm in cold weather by surrounding him. They also give
the shepherd a mission. Can you think of any other ways the sheep help
the shepherd?

Peace,
TJ
 
Baaa-baaaa

Baaaaaaaaa - baaaaaaa. Baaaaaa-baaaaaaa . Baaaaa ba-ba-ba-ba-baaaAaaa

BAA-baaa-BAAAAAAAAAaa

Baaaa-baaaaa-baaaaa​

The group’s cry’s will alert Shepard of things going awry.
 
Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this. Our parish priest is in the hospital (Fr. Denis…prayers for him please). I was thinking how the shepherd helps the sheep
who are lost, but how do sheep help the shepherd? I thought about how the sheep
may keep the shepherd warm in cold weather by surrounding him. They also give
the shepherd a mission. Can you think of any other ways the sheep help
the shepherd?

Peace,
TJ
By giving of themselves (fleece and food). So find a way to give of yourself (prayer, visits, help recovering, meals, etc…)
 
Baaa-baaaa

Baaaaaaaaa - baaaaaaa. Baaaaaa-baaaaaaa . Baaaaa ba-ba-ba-ba-baaaAaaa

BAA-baaa-BAAAAAAAAAaa

Baaaa-baaaaa-baaaaa​

The group’s cry’s will alert Shepard of things going awry.
What kind of answer was that. Prayers for you ! Maybe I took you wrong.
 
The shepherd loves the sheep, he will lay his life down for the sheep.
 
Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this. Our parish priest is in the hospital (Fr. Denis…prayers for him please). I was thinking how the shepherd helps the sheep
who are lost, but how do sheep help the shepherd? I thought about how the sheep
may keep the shepherd warm in cold weather by surrounding him. They also give
the shepherd a mission. Can you think of any other ways the sheep help
the shepherd?

Peace,
TJ
The sheep help the Shepherd when they admit their helplessness. (That is how we give permission to the Shepherd to help us.)
 
Treat your priest as you treat your family members in need. Visit him, bring him good meals, pray for him, and let him know you care about him. Do your best to support him and ask other parishioners to do the same.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top