How do the Saints in Heaven hear all those prayers?

• Thread starter Thread starter WhiteDove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
God gives them a way to do this by virtue of his promise that saints are ā€œpartakers of the divine nature.ā€[2 Peter 1:4]

The limitations of earthy and earthly bodies is not present in Heaven. I believe that all things are possible in Heaven, and trying to figure it out will just make your brain hurt really bad. šŸ™‚

I was just thinking about this yesterday. My young children were demanding their ketchup and other assorted help with dinner simultaneously as usual. (Yes, I heard all the requests at the same time.) And I thought of Mary, the perfect mother, who somehow manages all our requests simultaneously. Maybe when God perfects me in heaven, Iā€™ll be able to serve my children at the same time too. In the meantime, I serve them dinner in assembly line format, while I triage anyone whoā€™s hurt or bleeding. Somehow, I donā€™t think the saints in heaven help us by assembly lines and triage. I think in heaven God takes them ā€œoutside timeā€ and shares some of His power and glory so they can multitask like He does. As they delight in serving the Lord, He allows them to delight in serving Him through serving us. Ahh, if only I could also find delight in serving Him by serving others then my life could be heaven on earth.

Heaven is so far outside our ability to understand that itā€™s impossible to say how the saints hear our prayers and intercede for us. But so many of us know from experience that it is true that I have no doubt. Of course, not all prauers are answered as we think they should be, but that is part of the mystery.

i think our Guardian Angel carries our prayers and petitions to heaven.

i hear they have great computer software. when the saints plug in, it lets them process a million prayers per secondā€¦

How do the Saints in Heaven hear all those prayers???
The same way the person next to you hears themā€¦by the power of God!

Peace in Christ,

DustinsDad

I hope I never become a famous Saint 'cause Iā€™d hate to be pestered in Heaven with hundreds and thousands of petitions per dayā€¦

40.png
WhiteDove:
I hope I never become a famous Saint 'cause Iā€™d hate to be pestered in Heaven with hundreds and thousands of petitions per dayā€¦
:rotfl: LOL

ā€¦ yeah ā€¦ Imagine being St. Anthony of Padua!!! Iā€™ve always imagined him greeting people in Heaven (me esp. if I make it there)

ā€œYou!! Youā€™re that guy/gir!!l Couldnā€™t you keep track of anything for two seconds?!.. ā€˜St. Anthony I lost this ā€¦ help me find thatā€¦ā€™ Day after day!ā€

But, seriously, I imagine they must like being able to do the work of Godā€¦ not sure how He manages it so they can, thoughā€¦

Christ is the Vine between the branches.

See here:
Can saints hear our prayers? - View

40.png
WhiteDove:
How do the Saints in Heaven hear all those prayers??? šŸ™‚
ā€¦they donā€™t have their belly shirts pulled over their stretch marksā€¦yada yada yadaā€¦opps:D

ā€¦WD is going to be so ā€¦ at me, gotta goā€¦:eek:

Peace:thumbsup:

How do the Saints in Heaven hear all those prayers?
Perhaps the same way in which every hair on our heads is numbered?

If itā€™s not something miraculous like that, then I do hope that they all have good and abundant staff. šŸ™‚

Elizabeth

I am under the impression that with the grace given to them by their queen, and the grace inherent in there position as saints, and finally and most important, in that they give honor to God, they are able to do the seemingly impossible. Sort of like us, degenerate, slimy, warted frogs doing good through GodĀ“s grace and MaryĀ“s hand.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back