How do you handle an opposite work schedule from your spouse?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whatevergirl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hi all–just a mini update. We went away yesterday to visit one of my husband’s brothers…we had a blast. I get along great with his wife, and the kids all went out for icecream. (weird when your kids go out without you, because their cousins are driving!) lol I think it’s what we needed, and I’m thinking of taking tomorrow off as a vacation, day…hubby too. Today’s my husband’s birthday…so, we’re doing something special tonight, also.

Prayers for you all…have to MAKE time, I guess. :)*
Glad you guys had a good time yesterday. I know for us it does not take long for the joy and happy times to appear again.👍

Tell PenguinsFan, Happy Birthday from the CAFers.
 
*Yes, it made a REAL difference. We always enjoy the time spent with this brother of his, and his wife…just laughed a lot, the kids had fun…took our minds off our schedule conflicts. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I’ll tell him you said so. 🙂

Now…when will we be able to do THIS again? :o Just seems like these moments are few and far between. But, we’ll take 'em when they come around. ;)*
 
Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top