H
HouseArrest
Guest
I agree with baltobetsy who suggested you let the class speak for itself.
Not that you asked, but I would also talk more about contraception in general, because right now she might see that is the only time she thinks condoms are okay, but something else might “qualify” later on when you are married. If one does not see contraception as being intrinsically evil, it is possible they could find other reasons to use it - reasons that had not know existed before.
Not that you asked, but I would also talk more about contraception in general, because right now she might see that is the only time she thinks condoms are okay, but something else might “qualify” later on when you are married. If one does not see contraception as being intrinsically evil, it is possible they could find other reasons to use it - reasons that had not know existed before.