How to approach people of the LGBT comunity and how these can endure tribulation

• Thread starter Thread starter historyfan81
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

historyfan81

i find this video from the animator katzun to be instrested from her or know there words we get a sense that there was some belive that caused shame and maybe homophobia because of some chirstians while i dont think kat hates the religion its clear that it has caused conflict based on the coments there are people way more agresivly bashing on catholisim and religion as whole and others who say god loves everyone and in some cases that homosexuality is not a sin

so based i think we all agree that for lgbt belives is going into tribulation how can one deal with that and how can we their brothers and sisters in chirst help them so things that happend to katzun migth not be repeated but at the same time not compromise our belives for the sake of their happiness since lying is a no no

Last edited:
Probably by practicing the virtue of charity towards them and prayers.

Teaching the vulnerable, and ourselves, critical thinking is a work of mercy. Don’t withhold it!

I was 14 when the animators (authorities) came to school and told us boys we should be having sex.

The young are honest to say they have been traumatised. The world has been 100 % rape culture for over 50 years, and careless “body theology” plus the increased dumbing down of vocations and gifts seems to reinforce that.

An authority is who I say is one, not who they themselves say they are one. This takes iron will by the wounded.

The range of images and models of mannish and womanish is said to have to shrink greatly from the wide variety of my day.

Orientations, as far as we think we’ve got some, are in our habitus not ontology, and that is in itself sufficient cause that no-one can justly finnick with ours.

Only by first respecting a person’s capacity for reason by flagging up much bigger information can you hope they will in their own time loosen their affections for any false protectors (if they have some). I can testify because of the turnarounds I made during this life, in slightly but not altogether different contexts.

Don’t lord it over = don’t be lorded over.

Reintroduce old-fashioned non-intrusive, non-ostentatious prayer belief. Pray mainly that boys will withhold emotionally coerced “consent” to mutilation.

Devious authority loves to turn the young into human shields for stirred-up ire.

The birth control battle was lost (for now) 100 years ago and those of liturgy and of relating, 52-54 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back