E
eli1118
Guest
Friends,
I have been marired almost 12 years and still love my husband very much. We have been through tons together, losing our moms 6 months apart, and trying to raise our 6 year old son.
I know that I could be better when showing my affection. I want to kiss him before I leave for work or at night but isn’t in my routine.
Need ideas on how to be consistent.
thanks,
eli
I have been marired almost 12 years and still love my husband very much. We have been through tons together, losing our moms 6 months apart, and trying to raise our 6 year old son.
I know that I could be better when showing my affection. I want to kiss him before I leave for work or at night but isn’t in my routine.
Need ideas on how to be consistent.
thanks,
eli